• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

RaceRangers Build

RaceRanger97

April 2009 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual

RaceRanger97

April 2009 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual

RaceRanger97

April 2009 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
In case anyone still looks at this thread. This is what it looks like now. Been putting a lot of dirt miles on it lately.

Attachments

alwaysFlOoReD

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '80, '06
Make / Model
Ford, GMC,Dodge
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I've get a notice when you post. Its been awhile....

mtnrgr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
6" Skyjacker, with 1.5" coil spacers, custom radius arms, custom traction bars
Tire Size
31x10.50
My credo
Lord God is my guardian
Have wondered where you went to. That ranger is still my all time favorite prerunner, and in the body style I love. Truck looks f'n excellent.

RaceRanger97

April 2009 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Have wondered where you went to. That ranger is still my all time favorite prerunner, and in the body style I love. Truck looks f'n excellent.
Thank you, Ya im still building it/driving it on the regular. Recently had it at a few events in the desert. Might race Battle at Primm again this year.

mtnrgr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
31x10.50
My credo
Lord God is my guardian
Perhaps one day I would love to ride passenger in this still. Saw that red ranger for sale on craiglist. Hope your doing well in the corona situation.

RaceRanger97

April 2009 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Perhaps one day I would love to ride passenger in this still. Saw that red ranger for sale on craiglist. Hope your doing well in the corona situation.
Ya I will try to post when our next desert trip is to see if you would like to join.

Yes I was surprised to see Bobby posted his for sale. Doubt he actually gets rid of it.

As far as the coronavirus goes... as someone that owns 3 small businesses it has been quite torturous. Hoping to survive this financially but we'll see, so far it's looking rough. How about yourself?

mtnrgr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
31x10.50
My credo
Lord God is my guardian
Ya I will try to post when our next desert trip is to see if you would like to join.

Yes I was surprised to see Bobby posted his for sale. Doubt he actually gets rid of it.

As far as the coronavirus goes... as someone that owns 3 small businesses it has been quite torturous. Hoping to survive this financially but we'll see, so far it's looking rough. How about yourself?
Will see if I can make it, and meet you and see this Ranger in person. Bobby can't sell his truck, that is a great looking prerunner also. My second favorite body style is what he has. This virus has hit socal hard, and I am doing all I can to continue to stay away from people. San Diego is almost on lock down as alot of things are closed included the beaches.

I do see a license plate and windshield on your Ranger, are you driving this on the street? Do you know someone somewhere like I do for registration?

RaceRanger97

April 2009 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Will see if I can make it, and meet you and see this Ranger in person. Bobby can't sell his truck, that is a great looking prerunner also. My second favorite body style is what he has. This virus has hit socal hard, and I am doing all I can to continue to stay away from people. San Diego is almost on lock down as alot of things are closed included the beaches.

I do see a license plate and windshield on your Ranger, are you driving this on the street? Do you know someone somewhere like I do for registration?
ya I found a guy that helps with the license plate. Put a windshield in and took off the numbers and some stickers to make it look more mild in an effort to be more street legal-ish. But it is sooo loud, so it still grabs a lot of attention. I’m having quieter mufflers made and that may help. For now I don’t go very far on the road.

mtnrgr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
31x10.50
My credo
Lord God is my guardian
Hopefully the kind officer won't notice, since it's way louder than our beloved state's 97 db level on the exhaust. A carbed 5.0 with quieter mufflers, old school here...therefore I have always loved them ole v8's with the right sound. I totally get what your doing and I commend you for driving your ranger on the streets again. I have heard some older 302's with flowmaster 50 series, and they did sound good.

Came across your youtube channel, and have checked out some earlier videos of the ranger. Do you have any current videos of the truck that you can upload to your channel? Would love to see some current actions of the truck.

RaceRanger97

April 2009 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Hopefully the kind officer won't notice, since it's way louder than our beloved state's 97 db level on the exhaust. A carbed 5.0 with quieter mufflers, old school here...therefore I have always loved them ole v8's with the right sound. I totally get what your doing and I commend you for driving your ranger on the streets again. I have heard some older 302's with flowmaster 50 series, and they did sound good.

Came across your youtube channel, and have checked out some earlier videos of the ranger. Do you have any current videos of the truck that you can upload to your channel? Would love to see some current actions of the truck.
I do but I’m not sure how to post them? I’ll try to figure it out.

mtnrgr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
31x10.50
My credo
Lord God is my guardian
Appreciate it, would enjoy seeing them when your able to upload. Hope your doing well.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals