• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

looking for advice on a ranger purchase

strtspdlx

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
i found this truck on craigslist i think i could probably get it cheaper then the asking price. i know it probably has a dana 28 and 7.5 rear im more concerned with the lift and possibly parting it out so i actually pay nothing for it. i would like opinions if you think its possible to do this or anyother opinion. thanks http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/1512376362.html oh btw i would like to use the lift on a 95 ranger my truck has a dana 35 and 8.8 rear im not sure if the lift is compatible.

177CIOfPureLove

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
Well, your going to have little choice but to part her out, shes being sold without a title, bill of sale only. Lift should work, I believe. Prob easier to just buy it, than invest your time into parting the truck, storing the pieces, trying to sell them, get screwed around with.....ect ect. Make sure its worth your time.....then weigh your options... Might I add I might even be intrested in some of those parts, that truck is pretty clean....the plow will fetch a good price alone just after this snow we had...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals