• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1991 SAS build

gradan07

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3 turbo
Transmission
Manual
What it worth?

I have been kicking the idea around of selling this rig to build a more family friendly rig. I have two kids now and would like to be able to take everybody on camping trips. So the big question whats the market for a 1991 ranger with this kind of build documentation? If its not worth much i could just part it out and turn the bed into an expo trailer. Let me know what you guys think. I hate parting rigs out after so much time building. Truck is located in Pennsylvania.

1991fordranger1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
3.0 Mercedes diesel
Transmission
Manual
Somebody wants it they are awesome trucks. Advertise it near a high school a first truck of that stance will sell

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Shran

Junk Collector
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
I sold my '89 for $3500 - it had a 4.0 swap, M5OD, 1354M, 8.8, D35, R134a AC conversion and a lot of other upgrades... but it was otherwise stock and had quite a bit of hail damage. Your work is excellent quality and I think you could get a premium for it. Nice build! I'm kinda in the same boat, single cab wheeler with two seat belts and we have three kids... fortunately I have my Explorer for "family" outings. I need to build a 5 seater buggy!

gradan07

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3 turbo
Transmission
Manual
Price reduced to $4,500 or best offer, let me know if you are interested

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals