• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Bleeding Bake problem

Cricket

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Brake pedal goes to the floor/ fluid okay. Installed new breaks all around plus, one rear rear break cylinder on right side passenger side,
No fluid coming out of right rear passenger side.
Have tried to start engine. no fluid & Then I blew out the lines with air. Still no change.

PLEASEHELP AS I NEED VECHILE.
THANKS DEAR FRIENDS FOR YOUR HELP; THANK YOU SO MUCH, <3

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Bleeding brakes is fairly easy...but I suggest using the one-man bleeder kit if you are having problems.

What are you using to bleed them with and are you getting any fluid out of the rear passenger brake cylinder?

If not...remove the bleeder screw and have someone pump the pedal GENTLY...be prepared to catch or mop up brake fluid if it starts to flow and protect your eyes...nasty stuff...

tomw

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
lima bean
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
vertical and above ground
In addition to the advice of Mark_88, if you replaced the master cylinder, it most likely needs to be 'bled' before trying to bleed the rest of the system. There should have been a 'dual tube' bleeding kit in the box with the replacement master, along with instructions on how to bleed it. The master cannot bleed the calipers & wheel cylinders unless it has been bled. It will just pump air...
If you have ABS, the procedure is more complicated. I don't, and thus cannot elaborate.
tom

Cricket

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
TomW/Blled Brake Problem

Thanks for the info. I came to the conclusion of the master cylinder and I will
be replacing that this week.
Thanks for the info on this matter. I have tried everything the other people have suggested and it all worked except for the right rear passenger wheel.
I aappreciate your help Tom and I will let you know how I make out :)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals