• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Glassworks Unlimited are Scammers

11A_Fun

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I ordered several items from them back in October spending over $1700 that they have taken from me. After fighting for two months I finally got part of my order. I struggled with emails and phone calls to get the fenders. In a phone call with Tim, he said the freight company went out of business and he would have to resend them. A month later I received my fenders and bedsides. They have failed to send me my bumper and they will not return my calls or emails to get my product. I am out around $700 from these guys and all I want is my bumper I ordered.
A week ago we exchanged emails and that is the last I heard of Tim Gerwatosky. Order placed October 4, 2009:

December 15:
David,
Just got off the phone with our freight company, and I know they are not sending emails out, they are working on the problem right now, the IT crew does not know why but once it is up and running again I will let you know, and forward the info too you.

Thank you for your interest in our products.
The Desert Shop
Glassworks Unlimited Inc.
5382 Oceanus Dr
Huntington Beach CA 92649
714-379-9134

After that, I have called several times every day, left messages, followed up with an email:

December 18:
Tim,

I was wondering what that status is on my order. Please let me know what is going on. I would be very appreciative of that.

David

Nothing. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau, no response.

I thought this was a legitimate business in this industry and I was wrong. Save yourself the pain and struggle I have had and take your business somewhere else. Avoid at all costs!!!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals