• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

800 watt amp on a 80 dollar budget!

a-5 freak

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
well, I went to look for amps for the Kicker CVT ill be getting soon and come to find that almost all amps are either chinese junk or over 100 dollars.

My question is hat is there any 80 dollar amps out there that are pretty good? I was looking at the visonik V308XT .

cappin90

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1998, 1993
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 460
Transmission
Automatic
hey i wouldn't cheap out on an amp if you can avoid it, the best subs around can sound horrible if they have a crappy amp pushing it. Also dont be afraid to go to a car stereo store, sometimes there trying to unloaded stuff from a year or two back and you can pick em up cheap.

a-5 freak

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
hey i wouldn't cheap out on an amp if you can avoid it, the best subs around can sound horrible if they have a crappy amp pushing it. Also dont be afraid to go to a car stereo store, sometimes there trying to unloaded stuff from a year or two back and you can pick em up cheap.
Thats actually how i got my head unit. A local store was geting out of titusville and had prices cut in half! I might try that with this amp too.

7.5L_STX

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
unnecessary
Transmission
Automatic
cardiscountstereos.com is the best place to find cheap audio systems.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals