• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

reselling items?

swynx

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
so my girl friend wants to start selling things from a mary kay catalog. they want 125$ on day 1 for some stupid bag thats got like 36 samplers in it. then on top of that you gotta order stuff on hand or something. idk, it sounds like a crap shoot.

awhile back a buddy of mine, of which i cannot contact was doing something similiar. he would order these items in bulk and then resale them. by law it was legal, and thats what the company was for.

his most sold item were these little blue vials of cologne, they were the best smelling cologne i have ever smelled. any one know what to search for on google? or the name of one of these sites.

shes really interested in a home business sorta thing and i think starting small with one of these places is a good place to start.

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
I stay away from that stuff.

Some people make good money on it, but if you don't sell well you can get yourself in deep and be stuck with the bill.

det107

TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
A Lady I know quit her job to sell Mary Kay skin care products. Last time I saw her, she was loaded w/money & had a big smile-

509lifted

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l, 4.0 v6
Transmission
Manual
three friends do it and they are loaded u just gotta go around first and see if ppl will buy from u first cause if they go thru u they get better deals

swynx

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ive been a little skeptical handing over the cash to get it started. im reconsidering giving it to her. i know theres money to be made, but handing over 200$ at the end of the semester is a little rough to do.

i dont want it to just disappear and no get any thing in return. shes not a make up person so she wont use it up atleast.

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i know epicure does food stuffs, but think they might just do other stuff...

all of the epicure stuff i've used tastes great, and is super simple to prepare, something i defiantly like ordering

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Mary Kay products have been around for a very long time. Good reputation and I know a lot of ladies and family that have sold Mary Kay. You can make some money on it. You gotta want to do it and stick to it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals