• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

15x7 Mazda B4000 wheels and tires: central PA

curtis73

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I replaced the wheels and tires on my truck with bigger offroad tires/wheels so I'm selling my old ones.

Came off a 94 Mazda B4000 with 90k miles. Wheels are nearly flawless. Photos show all flaws which are almost non-existent. Tires are in good condition; good for another couple seasons at least. Sumitomo A/Ts

Tires: 31x10.5-15, load range C, 50psi max... fair warning, the tire date code appears to be the last few weeks of 2008, but there isn't any cracking or dry rot. Previous owner claimed it was garage kept, and with only 90k on it, they might not have seen much sun. Just being an honest seller. I wouldn't hesitate to use them, but they're nearing the end of their treadlife anyway... hence why I said a couple more seasons.
Wheels: 15x7

$300 OBO. Cheaper than a junkyard and almost certainly in better condition. Willing to ship at your cost, but that sounds expensive. Also willing to drive and meet you halfway if you're within 100 miles (we each drive 50 or so)

Attachments

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals