• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Staying original, which is the best p205/75R14 all weather tire?

91stranger

Reaction score
Whats round on the sides and hi in the middle-OHIO
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Gets Mo Chicks
Engine Size
4.2 straight six powered by gremlins, goblins and mudbloods.
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I think you need to move on from this Firestone obsession. Theres a LOT of nice tires with quality white lettering on them. I know a lot of the guys with 60-70's muscle cars go for the Goodyear's or the BFG Radials with the big bold white lettering and they look just as good as the firestones. I just don't think you understand tire manufacturing. Michelin will only put Michelin logos on their tires for a reason.... actually, all tire companies use their OWN logos. Putting someone else logo on their own tire is called something like copyright infringement or in layman's terms..... STEALING lol. Just do a good local search and see what places offer.

Attachments

Mike Tonon

actually, all tire companies use their OWN logos. Putting someone else logo on their own tire is called something like copyright infringement or in layman's terms..... STEALING lol.
I imagine it’s an odd and rare thing, but I’m sure it’s out there. Just like people who change their gender.

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I think you need to move on from this Firestone obsession. Theres a LOT of nice tires with quality white lettering on them. I know a lot of the guys with 60-70's muscle cars go for the Goodyear's or the BFG Radials with the big bold white lettering and they look just as good as the firestones. I just don't think you understand tire manufacturing. Michelin will only put Michelin logos on their tires for a reason.... actually, all tire companies use their OWN logos. Putting someone else logo on their own tire is called something like copyright infringement or in layman's terms..... STEALING lol. Just do a good local search and see what places offer.
Retreads... tread will not match the sidewall.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals