• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Primewell PA100

Krwlnrx

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I am a BSFS employee as well in a retail store and have had customers still come in and ask for the PA100. I think a few Tires Plus may have some around but they are fairly well gone. When you guys are ready to re shoe your trucks, look at the Destination A/T's. I have 31's and so far so good. I cant complain about them at all. I went all over the Superlift park a few months ago with out any issues. I was on 2 and 3 diamond trails in my stock truck.

sloth69mustang

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
97, 97, 91, 69
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0, 2.3, 4.0, 5.8
yeah those are nice tires. i put a set on my buddys 05 ranger and he liked them until he got m/ts and hasnt looked back since lol. i am sad that once i lift my truck and run 35s that firestone no long offers a 35" m/t so i will have to find a new tire to run.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals