• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Body mounts and bumper!

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I’m making a junkyard run tomorrow and I need cab mount bushings for the rear of my 94 regular cab long bed ranger. The mount itself that bolts to the frame, as well as the bushing. I’m not paying 150 PER bracket new. So, it’ll either be one of my bodystyle that have been recently replaced, OR a clean newer truck. Would the cab mounts from the 06 that I pulled the leaf springs from work? (Explained in my intro thread) It is a regular cab just like my truck. Push comes to shove I could weld it to the frame, but I would like to be able to unbolt it for future replacement.

ALSO (long day lol) I wrecked the Mazda shop truck today. It’s a 99 b3000, 4x4 extended cab automatic. Only damage it a little bend in the hood, ding in the fender, headlight and bumper. I can save the hood and fender. How hard would it be to put a 98-00 ranger front bumper on this truck? Will all the lines match up? We will likely go with new headlights, but a new bumper is just too expensive.

Would like to know before I go tomorrow so any help would be very much appreciated. It will be my last junkyard trip for several weeks I think.

There are only 2 Mazda b-series trucks in the junkyards in the whole city, but that bodystyle ranger is super common, that’s why I wanna do the swap.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

No members online now.

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals