Home Ford Ranger Forum Builders Guide How To Tech Other Articles Featured Rangers Readers Rangers Classifieds Shirts & Decals

Go Back   The Ranger Station Forums > Classifieds, Vendors, Product Reviews, Parts Counter Guys & Ford Technician Listings > Vehicles & Parts For Sale > Parts For Sale

Notices

Old 01-10-2019, 11:16 PM   #1
AOMills

Vehicle Year: 1990
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: Bronco II
I use this vehicle for: Road trips
AOMills is on a distinguished road
Default Bronco II/Explorer/Ranger Brush Guard and "Overlanding" Stuff - UT

-- Located in St. George, UT --

Waag brush guard from my Bronco II. I suspect that it may originally be from a jeep cherokee but it fits the shape of fords perfectly. The extra headlight protection is removable. I'm including the mounting "hardware" that I've been using for years. I'm no fabricator. Only damage is two small dents on the top side of the lower bar (pictured). This is may not be a direct bolt on for your truck. You will at least have to drill holes into the frame to mount the brush guard. The vertical uprights are 24.5" from outside to outside and it tucks nicely between the frame rails. Driving lights not included. -- $175 picked up

Westin T-Max Dual Battery System Controller. Never opened. -- $90 Shipped

Labrak Universal Offroad Awning Mount. Allows you to mount an awning vertically on the end of your aftermarket roof cross bars. Solid 3/16" steel. -- $40 shipped

Ford Explorer Camping Chairs with carrier. No tears or burns. Only discoloration is pictured on the top of the one back pad -- $40 +shipping

AOMills is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement - Don't want to see the forum ads? Click HERE to find out how to be a Supporting Member.

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 29781F0E77DE4B Expires: March 31, 2019