• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

hello from bgwa

89dangerrr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3l 4 cyl
Transmission
Manual
im robert from Battle Ground, Washington. I am the lucky owner of a 1989 ford ranger short-bed single cab 2wd 2.3l 4 cyl. i got my ranger in 2008 from its first owner, an old farmer. it had over 400k on it when i got my hands on it and currently has 570k on it and is still running strong. the 2.3l 4 cylinder ranger has a reoccuring issue with the valve guides, ive rebuilt the head several times and it seems to burn right through em. i use my ranger for daily driving, wheeling and my friends call me the anchor seeing as how i usually cant keep up with their explorers and broncos on 38's. people do however underestimate the capabilities of a little two wheel drive ranger but with me behind the wheel of my bullet proof ranger im capable of great things on the trails. ever since i bought this ranger ive been in love with them, ive built SAS ranger as well as street rangers for friends and had a blast doing it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals