• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Fireston Destination A/T

TheTopher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
As an update I live in the part of the country that got 2 feet of snow this past weekend and my destinations, 225/70/r14 have been doing great. Open diff 2wd, 3.45 gears and I have not been stuck nor have I had a close call yet. *knock on wood*

kemo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I feel bad for the original poster, I have 245/75-16's and each tire was 107. Regardless, by far the best A/T tire I've ever ridden on. The truck came with Wrangler RT/S... they weren't even at half life and they were all cracked in the treads. on top of that, the treads were starting to separate on all fours.

The destination A/Ts are cheap... and i love em!

Last edited:

Hopman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Kemo, at $125 per, I've felt they have been worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY!!!

Maybe it's because my size in that tire is less common.

Either way, close to 18 months later, I'm still VERY happy with them. They appear to have 75% of the tread left and are still holding up well.

Heck, they even CORNER well. Not exactly a Firehawk, but for my needs, they work very well.

TheTopher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Kemo, at $125 per, I've felt they have been worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY!!!

Maybe it's because my size in that tire is less common.

Either way, close to 18 months later, I'm still VERY happy with them. They appear to have 75% of the tread left and are still holding up well.

Heck, they even CORNER well. Not exactly a Firehawk, but for my needs, they work very well.
on Kemo's 16 inch rims you can get just about any tire you want so they have to lower the price to be more appealing.

on our 14 inch rims they're basically the only aggressive tread tire you can get, so they aren't exactly competitively priced. Mine were about $156 each and they gave me the 4th one free, which works out to about $117 a piece.

Honestly, after having them for a year I'd buy them again even if I didn't get the 4th tire free. They're just good tires, period.

kemo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
on Kemo's 16 inch rims you can get just about any tire you want so they have to lower the price to be more appealing.
Popular misconception, very wrong...

225/70r14 96 @ tire rack.
245/75r16 114 @ tire rack.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
v6 3.0
Transmission
Automatic
just ordered mine 235/75 r16 @116 each from tire rack. best price i could find anywhere.

should have em on monday im excited.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
v6 3.0
Transmission
Automatic
235/75 r16 116 at tirerack

got them put on a few days ago so far very impressed the ride quality is 10x better than the tires i had before. very happy so far.

Musick17

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Where are all these prices coming from! I got a new set of 265/75/16's for my old truck for $115 a tire and $50 for mount/balance/install. I guess I got a hell of a deal!

But the destinations are down right amazing. I used to love sliding around in the snow here in Illinois(when it was intentional), but after getting the Destinations I had to really hammer down to break them loose. They took me through some gnarly 4 foot snow drifts, huge mud holes, and shallow creek crossings. I only had about 8000 miles on them when the truck was sold. They wore very evenly and square. They remind me of the BFG A/T's very much.

Wonderful tires, and my new 2.3 needs some new rubber before this winter and I know exactly what Ill be buying!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals