• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1988 Dodge Ramcharger, nickname THE MOUNTAIN GOAT

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
so im bored today, figure show some people some of the stuff i have been up to lately, thats a 88 ramcharger, has about a 8" lift underneath it, d60's 4.10's np205, its sporting 35's for now but is destined for 38's, crossover steering, the whole nine

stegomon

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987/1990
Make / Model
fords and only
Transmission
Manual

Ranger Kip

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Fleet
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Confused and Intolerant
nice truck! I love those things!

jhammel85

Dude you have a lot of crap scattered around your yard!

- But thats a fitting name for the truck. Looks good! How long have you been working on it?

97fordrunner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I like Ramchargers but man are they heavy as hell

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I like Ramchargers but man are they heavy as hell
not my truck, just one ive been putting together, and all dodges are bottom feeders

realistically, a couple weeks here and there, funds on the owners side slow progress

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
Those are fun to have dude I went to school with had one with a 440, and a shackle flip. I think he had 35s but I can't remember he used to run over everything in it literaly. He used to get called down to the office a couple times a week for driving through the bushes, or parking on them. He also got called down a couple time for parking on the 8 foot high snow piles too. He always had alot of problems with T-case chains he replaced his twice in the 5 or six years I hung out with him.

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Those are fun to have dude I went to school with had one with a 440, and a shackle flip. I think he had 35s but I can't remember he used to run over everything in it literaly. He used to get called down to the office a couple times a week for driving through the bushes, or parking on them. He also got called down a couple time for parking on the 8 foot high snow piles too. He always had alot of problems with T-case chains he replaced his twice in the 5 or six years I hung out with him.
we nipped that problem right in the butt, grabbed a NP205 for it for $50, no more chains, all gear on gear cast iron poopy now, we still have to make the drag link, brake lines need purchased, and then we begin on upgrading the driveshaft's (itttttty bitttty stock stuff on it now)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals