• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New profile posts

Born in september 1963. Retired commercial lumber supply and commercial truck driver. First time Ranger XLT owner with fuel systems issues.
Hey Nathan not sure if your still on here but do you know what color your b2 is painted. Mine is the same color and I can't seem to find a paint code?
I still can't figure out a few things with the new format is this considered private messages now?
1998 ford Ranger 2.5 5 speed reg cab step side bed want to convert to 4x4 without changing engine what do I need
Have you done a 302 swap? I've been considering putting a carbed 289 in my B2. I've got a running one with 3 speed FMX (1967 I was told) that hasn't cost me anything but I don't think anyone makes an adapter to fit it to the transfer case. The stock 2.9 runs fine but the A4ld isn't "right".
Shran
Shran
Yep! Stop by next time you're in town and I'll show you my '86. I used a 302 from an '89 Crown Victoria, fuel injected of course, and a 4 speed manual and t-case from a '76 F150. I don't know of anyone who has used an FMX. Your easy button is probably a C6 or an AOD... or a C5 with a C4 bellhousing, or an AODE/4R70W/E4OD, which all require an electronic module to shift correctly.
duffy
Will do......
I upgraded my account to supporting member, I was wondering how long it takes before it shows up on my account
Shadowrider6661
Shadowrider6661
Thanks, but you have already taken care of it for me a couple days ago. Once again, Much Appreciated !
97RangerXLT
97RangerXLT
Awesome. this is the first I saw the message, so it must have went through. I will recall the carrier pigeon

AJ
Shadowrider6661
Shadowrider6661
Make sure you feed the pigeon a little treat for his efforts. And thank him for me.
converted to power windows on 99 XLT 4.0. can I use stock switches I bought or does GEM interfere?
1990 Ranger4.0<,Nice face,...but her body..not!(two tone).Needs; Paint,..red on a silver rag, (once a month).cab; Single...Haulbies;extended bed-time! Rear;full-figured, Ford 8.8...enjoys: long, walks around dirt road corners under moonlight!, and haulin’ gas, with her 3.08 gears.
Rear-tractionslip Status: Open 4*2 but working to be limitedslip“willing to be one man, bead-lock committed..
Hey ya'll, So I finally bought my 03 edge hood, bumper and valance. Just got them today. My question for ya'll is once my header panel comes in, will it bolt right on to my 03 Xlt? Or do I have to modify it first?
My apologies. I really thought he was joking. Sometimes it's hard to tell/
97RangerXLT
97RangerXLT
lol no worries, my response was tongue in cheek as well, not as a warning or that you did anything wrong
rumblecloud