New profile posts

I noticed a Rock-auto discount code on the site advertising the patch. Is that accessible, or just for that one post?
It was seen on the July 19th (2019) post above the posting by rascan.
Eric... just wanted to say thank you for the patch. I know I need to get myself into this century with a paypal account.
Hey looking for some quick answers on my project before I start pulling things apart and open a can of worms thanks
86merc5.0 here, do you need a set of factory brackets. ps I'm located in Clarksville Tn.. Michael.
I'm new to this station, I'm grateful for your on the spot response. Unfortunately I am not able or don't have the resources at this time to pay the low fee of 5.00.
Thank you
Could we make this sale happen? My cell # (to prevent spam/robo calls) 1 84five 38nine 241three Can we communicate via texts? Ima deaf- mark
Welcome to the Ranger Station, and props to you for helping your nephew. Your post says your in Tennessee, I'm in Clarksville and have a set of factory Ford manuals for 1994 Ford Ranger, If they will help you can have them. Michael.
finally get paint on it its tangerine twist from paint for cars with copperhead fire chameleon/colorshift pearl I added to the clear with two figures of Marilyn Monroe ghosted on the tailgate
96 f ranger 2.3 turbo.i cant get anyone to agree on TIRES. scored some 20in Foose, that look good ,classy not trashy but no clue where to start on a tire size. i'm old school 15in torque thrust guy ,but if you saw what i got and what i paid. you'd jump. Need input. lookin for some parts too explorer dashes and consoles gray
We arnt not working on his truck until probably the end of the summer when it cools off, but I didn't hear back from you you still have it?
86merc5.0
Yes, send a phone # so I can send pictures & a zip code to figure shipping. Then let me know the dollar amount you want to pay. I don't expect this to be a high dollar transaction so sending a check will be fine, or bank transfer if you prefer, whichever is easier ?.