• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New profile posts

Sorry to intrude but do you have any more pics of that flatbed? It looks great especially with the under bed boxes. My son is a certified welder, I'm a welding hack, and a flatbed would be perfect for me. Selling my OE bed would probably pay for the materials.
Milkman5687
Tell me where to send photos, not sure how to post them on my profile...
CrabGuy
CrabGuy
Thanks, I just now saw this. My son has stacks of steel at his place from his days building custom boat trailers. The company closed up and he got most of the unused stock. Agreed, hopefully the bed sale might pay for some used toolboxes though.

kuhl951@gmail.com
Milkman5687
I sold my oe bed for $150 just to get it gone
Hi, I was wondering if you would mind sending me a link to the “no spark” troubleshooting guide? I can’t find it.
Hey Man, haven't seen you on TRS forums for a while... was wondering if you ever got a HURST shifter for your '93 Ranger, BECAUSE... I'd love to buy that FX4-Level II "bent-back" shifter stem you were using... let me know, thanks.
Jazzer here, I was wondering if you knew a reputable independent mechanic in our area who could replace my clutch? Thanks in advance!
97RangerXLT
97RangerXLT
For the most part, if it is beyond my skill, patience or spare time I would take it to Don Hind Ford here in Fishers. Even my Buick. They have treated me pretty good. Have not come across an independant mechanic that I like. Are you in the northeast Indianapolis area?
Jazzer
Yes, 96th and Keystone area, matter of fact I bought the truck at Don Hinds. I had Carmel Auto and Truck as a mech but he sold out. I'll keep looking, thanks for the reply. :)
All 3 of those engines good?
89Twincharge
89Twincharge
Yes but they are for my projects... Where you located??? I know people and can probably find one!
Hoonin88
Indianapolis, IN. Theres a chance I might need a new head. The valve train makes quite a bit of racket when running...at least thats what I think it is but wouldn't mind a second opinion.
Hire a UI UX Designer team at an affordable cost. We have a full range of user experience (UX) design services delivered by world-class certified UI/UX professionals. Call us today for the Remote Designer Team.
We Have A Very Substantial Variety Of Merchandise And Have Very Sturdy Relations With The Buyers And Dealers All Over Europe, Center East And Asia. Our Giant Variety Of Partners And Dependable Members Of The Family With Them Can Provide You With The Kick Start You're Looking For Your Enterprise
wholesale electronics distributors
May be interested in the djm setup depending on price🙂! Also are they bolt or pin style calipers?
Resume Era
https://www.resumeera.com
Bio:
Resume Era’s actual aim is to write about your professional and personal accomplishments to stand out from you among thousands.
Address: 9100 S Dadeland, Blvd Miami, FL, USA, 33156
I became interested in trading cryptocurrencies and everything related to them not so long ago. I wanted to start trading it right now, because I heard that people earn a lot of money on it. Then I immediately started searching the internet for cryptocurrency signals and came across https://safetrading.today/. This application helped me a lot and greatly affected my profit