• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Your favorite streaming car shows?

Blmpkn

Toilet enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Bronco
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2.5"
Tire Size
285/75/18
My credo
Its probably better to be self deprecating than self defecating.
I used to love roadkill but quit watching it once it got all corporate. I liked watching friberger and finnigan buying some junk off craigslist then trying to drive it 500 miles
I really want to like roadkill but dude... freiberger drives me nuts. Can't stand that guy lol. No idea why.

Dirt every day is always super solid.

Ranger850

Doesn't get Sarcasm . . .
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Born with a 3.0, looking for a donor V8
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Stock 2"
Tire Size
Stock
My credo
Doing things wrong, until I get it right.
I know what show your talking about.... rust to riches?

I havnt watched it, because the super hot chick lol. I feel like the producers are probably using boobies to make up for something.
Yes. That's the one. She seems to be a real mechanic, and a real car person. She also loves the Fords. Checks a few of my boxes.

rusty ol ranger

Im a Jeep guy now.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
177 CID
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
A legend to the old man, a hero to the child...
I really want to like roadkill but dude... freiberger drives me nuts. Can't stand that guy lol. No idea why.

Dirt every day is always super solid.
He is slightly annoying at times but dude knows his shit. Im fairly certain to he could probably macgyver the space shuttle and get it home using gas station parts as well

97RangerXLT

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"
i have been watching Castle lately. good show. stars Nathan Fillian (Capt Mal Reynolds from Firefly) as a successful mystery writer who gets to follow around a hot NYPD detective to gather ideas for his next book. he gets to do this because the mayor is a fan and set it up. He is single, has a huge condo in the city and lives with his 15 year old daughter and his mom. and between the three, the daughter is the only sane one there. The show does throw enough twists into the plot to make it interesting.

One of the better episodes is the halloween episode from the 2nd season, he is dressed up in the Captain Mal Reynolds outfit and his mom and daughter asked what he was going as, he said "a space cowboy" There are a few other Firefly references as well, and I think even several cast members make cameos in the show.

AJ

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals