• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

yankee lake fun then breaking it

jrpdash9

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
so went out to yankee lake. the ranger did awesome. pulled a few jeeps out and a explorer. did awesome. till i took one last run. ya hit a straight up ledge and collapsed my front suspension and bent steering components and took out the alternator thats all well and dandy but i had to drive it 50+ miles home. to if woulnt let me go more then 55 and the tires where howling and i was running on a battery. got 3 miles from home and the computer shut off the transmission system. so i had nothing. then 5 min later she died lol heres some pics(sorry about the language on the grill the brother in law did that)

Attachments

Last edited:

suzuki14258

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I would cry, the skid plate on my truck has saved it so many times!

jrpdash9

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
mine did for the most part. i got a 3/16 skid plate under the front but my bull bar hung alittle lower. hence y its smashed up

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals