• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Witness! my 84 BII

Sean's84

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Bronco II
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Automatic
a couple years ago I went Mad Max on the old farm truck. A lot of black paint, stripped the ratty interior, added a few ammo boxes. Next up is cutting the old Con-Ferr roof rack down to match the chop top.

Attachments

Sean's84

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Bronco II
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Automatic
Ha! After another couple of years the mod actually happened. I cut down the original basket rack to fit on the cab, and found a collapsible Mirage Rack lumber rack I used to have on my Mazda pickup that was just gathering dust in the basement. Some quick measurements and a little trimming of the long bars and it not only did it fit nicely but the bed rail portions of the rack system cover the raw bed sides perfectly without me having to bend or grind them.

Got the old boy running to pull 3 cords of fir and oak rounds out of the creekbed below our house last week. Only a few hiccups and the old 84 got it done. I believe my better half has now authorized an actual shop visit, so hopefully soon it will be on the road again (currently non-op )

Attachments

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals