• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

why all "water car/hydrogen generators" are scams

iron horse

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
It is possible to run your internal combustion engine on a 100% water. A man by the name of stan meyer invented a system that ran his dune buggie on nothing but water. It is efficent you just have to make your own circiutry. low amps and low voltage at a pulse is the key. you need to control your gating and oscillation by making a pulse generator. one molecule of water has 3 times more energy than pump gas. do some in depth research on stan meyers and his inventions you'll be amazed.

fastpakr

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
285/75-16
It is possible to run your internal combustion engine on a 100% water. A man by the name of stan meyer invented a system that ran his dune buggie on nothing but water. It is efficent you just have to make your own circiutry. low amps and low voltage at a pulse is the key. you need to control your gating and oscillation by making a pulse generator. one molecule of water has 3 times more energy than pump gas. do some in depth research on stan meyers and his inventions you'll be amazed.
:no2:

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I am sure I won't find him on any unbiased site, since I looked like a ****ing retard.

fastpakr

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
285/75-16

shane96ranger

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997 / 1989
Make / Model
Ford F150-Stang
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
4.6 Triton / 5.0
I found this on him:

http://aardvark.co.nz/stanley_meyer.shtml

Here's a quote from it:

"The reality is that Stan Meyer was convicted of fraud in 1996 after he was unable to demonstrate his claims to investors or the court after soliciting large sums of money for commercializing his technology."

Last edited:

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
And the person that brought him up has been discussed by P.T. Barnum.......

6jeff6

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Not anyone smart by any means but Have a question...

If heat and air conditioning can be taken out of the same water from the ground why can't that be incorporated to energy? It's the new heating system with either straight from your well or they bury long lines in the ground to cool the water back down.
Don't go crazy on me please just asking a simple question.

Jeff

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Not anyone smart by any means but Have a question...

If heat and air conditioning can be taken out of the same water from the ground why can't that be incorporated to energy? It's the new heating system with either straight from your well or they bury long lines in the ground to cool the water back down.
Don't go crazy on me please just asking a simple question.

Jeff
That is geo-thermal. It's simply based on the ground temps beings consistent regardless of air temp. If you go deep enough underground the temp is steady.

COPPERHEAD85

V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I see the fruit jar generators hooked up under the hood of some peoples rides i change Batteries on,cracks me up.

6jeff6

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
That is geo-thermal. It's simply based on the ground temps beings consistent regardless of air temp. If you go deep enough underground the temp is steady.
So if it's really cold out it would be possible because the temp in water would get cold enough? Of course the outside structure of the car would be all water lines LOL. Just thinking outside the box...

Jeff

superds

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Bronco II
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2" body. 1.5" coil spring spacers/rear block
I see the fruit jar generators hooked up under the hood of some peoples rides i change Batteries on,cracks me up.
You should tell them that having the hydrogen generator installed voids the warranty on the battery you sold them. :D

COPPERHEAD85

V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
^ Good Idea!

vbrad511

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
16 pages of arguing....wow. I'm a painter by trade. Not a glorious job, but it's the one I know. One of the things that gets me is most of the folks who work in the paint stores. They'll refer you to a product, tell you how it works, how it doesn't work, how it's supposed to work, and paint you every picture under the sun about it, but they've never had a brush in it. I've been told to thin products that didn't need it, and been told not to thin products that wouldn't flow without it...by salesmen and reps who only repeated what they'd been told or read. On paper, in lab results, the folks were spot-on correct, but in the real world, that is, the world where the products were actually put to use and to the test they didn't have a clue. That's what I'm seeing here. An "it can't work" argument from folks who've read things, applied "laws" of physics or thermal dynamics, or just theories in general, up against a few who've personally done it or witnessed it. One thing I have learned in life..."there are very few absolutes/there will always be an exception". Am I going to build or buy one of these generators? Maybe. Am i 100% convinced that it'll add to my gas mileage? No. But with gas prices these days if I decide to give it a shot it'll be a worthy attempt, even if it doesn't work. And i know humility. If I do opt for it and it doesn't work I'll admit it. I don't believe in false positives. Thanks for the good read (and the open minds) :icon_cheers:

a31ford

Electronics GURU
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Who said we where "Making" H2,t's my understanding that we are reducing H20 to HHO, this is NOT "making H2", and requires far LESS energy than originally calculated.

MANY truckers are using 17 liters/min. H2 systems and trust me, they DO work.

BUT then again what do I know.....

http://www.youtube.com/a31ford

Greg

Dugan

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1989, 1949
Make / Model
Ford, IH
Engine Size
2.9L, 355 SBC
Transmission
Manual
Who said we where "Making" H2,t's my understanding that we are reducing H20 to HHO, this is NOT "making H2", and requires far LESS energy than originally calculated.

MANY truckers are using 17 liters/min. H2 systems and trust me, they DO work.

BUT then again what do I know.....

http://www.youtube.com/a31ford

Greg
Adding fuel to the fire,

I dont see how a small electrical draw could hurt gas mileage, else there would be wackadoos claiming they drive with flashlights at night instead of headlights to save fuel mileage. 100Amps could be a problem and overwork an alternator, but 2amps or less would truely not stress an already running motor enough to hurt mileage. So using this small amount of electric current to produce this gas that will combust should produce power thinking common sense wise. A friend of mines dad put this on his jeep that was like a 76 or something running a sbc 350 and he got like 26mpg. Dont ask me how but he drove this jeep everyday. He said the system made everything run better and more efficient, and also cut down on carbon buildup in the cylinder. So these O2 sensor theorys can be thrown out, because it was working on a carbureted vehicle, I dont know if he leaned out the carb for this or not, but I dont think a computer could recognize a change when the true oxygen used to ignite this hydrogen is being produced during the electrolisis process. Thats just how I think about this I read all 16 pages today and each side had to me valid arguments, some more rediculous than others.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals