• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Who stocks lifts?

dankhimself

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I'm in kind of a bind, i need to get the front of my truck higher for a trip out to PA next weekend, I want to go 6 inches, I want to order tomorrow, but i can only spare a little over a grand

Duff wont let me buy individual parts, summit and jegs wont ship until lext week sometime(i guess they order from their supplier then ship to me).

Anyone know who stocks lifts and parts for a 97 ranger 4x4? I know i can get away with getting a b-lift, but most places dont stock those either, Im pretty new to automotive suppliers, Im more seasoned in motorcycle and powersports equipment. I hope this is a stupid question and its super easy to get parts really fast haha.

dankhimself

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I can't, he wont let me buy individual parts, and I need about 2300 shipped. I need to have some parts just for a camping trip next weekend. I was just asking if anyone knew who stocked parts for this truck.

dankhimself

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I just need to get my truck in the air enough to clear my 33/12.5s by next friday, they almost clear now with spring spacers but i have to pull a trailer so i need to be able to turn my tires all the way no matter how the truck is positioned. Duff doesnt sell the 6 inch kit in pieces, only the whole kit. I only had about 1100 to get it done, which is more than enough to accomplish what i needed, but no one stocks this stuff, they all order it and ship it a week later. I ended up calling duff and getting a stage one kit for now, not really happy about it, but i guess i can convince them to sell me individual parts for the final 6 inch lift since i have (i think) a couple of the parts in that kit with the one i purchased.

with their 3 inch kit, i can hopefully clear the tires. I even called around for a body lift, no one has one in stock.

b2rich

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
whats an engine?
Transmission
Automatic

mp3deviant721

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l of fury
Transmission
Manual
You could have bought a Rough Country lift and added a washer coil spacer. 6" of lift total for about $500.

brinker88

11/2013 OTOM Winner
Supporting Member
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
^ What he said. Shipping to PA is 2 days. (My shops a dealer for them)

brinker88

11/2013 OTOM Winner
Supporting Member
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
4" and 6" rough country drop brackets have been known to crack the front pumpkin FYI

dankhimself

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks for the responses! I never wanted to get the shitty lifts, just wondering if anyone stocked a bunch of stuff and didn't have to order it direct from them then ship to me. Im happy with my order from duff, but I just wish they had a 4" instead of the 3, or sold the 6 inch kit in stages like their other kit. No big deal, they shipped it same day Thursday and it'll be here Monday. So im all set! Ill get their radius arms and upper buckets later, as well as leaf packs. I just wanted to do it right from the start, nothing is better than duff from what I've seen elsewhere. Can't wait to open the box! Build thread coming soon.

dankhimself

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Got the lift! Gonna take pics after its in since I don't want to get grease and junk on my 7d. But they will be good shots and hopefully my writeup will help others with any questioned they may have. Thanks again for the responses. You guys kick ass!!

Sent from my Stupid idiot phone.

Last edited:

RangerBoy94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
360CDI
Transmission
Automatic
You can put coil spacers under the 3 inch lit and get 5 inches of lift.

dankhimself

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
That's exactly what I did, but with that one steel lift washer they gave too, since my drivers side was lower than the right. They said that's just how it is over the phone, that's why they included the washer. The blocks I used were leftover hard rubber ones, so I put a piece of aluminum pipe inside of the spacer the same height of it so it clamped the spring to it but wouldn't crush the spacer when I torqued it down.

Let me tell you, the ride is AMAZING, their shocks are great, and the truck feels like a new machine. I did the camber and alignment in my driveway today too, can't wait to hit the woods. Next on the list is everything else they make that I don't have.

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals