• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Where To Find Dual Sport Mud Flaps???

scottsdale

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
We recently had a pretty good snow storm and a couple of the STUPID plastic mud flaps on my B3000 DS are barely hanging on. Does anyone know where to find replacements or better yet wider ones that will cover my 31x10.5 BFG's? Ive done quite a bit of looking online but I cant find anything

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Did you try a Mazda dealer for replacements.

Or better yet go to a Semi truck repair shop and ask if they have any old mud flaps that are being discarded. Presto big heavy duty mud flaps that would just need some trimming.

scottsdale

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Well after my last experience at the stealership I REFUSE to go back. period. they would probably be outrageously expensive anyway. I thought about trimming down some aftermarket ones but the way the oem flaps mount is really weird. That seems like its going to be my only option though.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
I was talking about the flaps on the back of dump trucks and tractor semi trailers.
I used some for floor mats in my truck just trimmed them to fit. They are made of really thick rubber and will outlast the truck.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals