• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Where does this wire go?

Bish0psaid

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Brother if you don't know where the brake booster is on your truck and your trying to work on said truck your self..... You really need to take it to some one who has automotive repair experience.

To find out where the 02 sensor connects look for a socket near by. It will only fit in the same type of socket, and there will only be one socket in the general area that will reach it or fit it. Or sensor sockets are specific to O2 sensor plugs only. Meaning thats the only thing that will fit in it.
Sorry man I never have had a problem with a break booster thats why I have no idea where the heck it is. if I sat and looked for it I could see the big black box. Also if you see the pics I listed click on a couple of them and go look at a 95 2.3L 2wd Ranger and you'll notice I think there is something MISSING for the o2 Sensor! I know it hooks up into something thats what ALL these post are about, help me, help you, help me!

Duane867

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
You are just going to have to look around the engine compartment in the general area of that sensor for a like connector. It will more then likely be a white connector and have four wires, four pins, the connector its self will be sort of round in shape and have three squared, raised spots so that the 02 sensor can only go into it one way.
I don't know what to tell you guy. If its missing then its been removed from the harness, but I highly doubt it has. Trace every thing from the harness following the wire loom by hand until you find it.
I cant help you help me, help you.
Thats redonkulous. Either you know what you are looking at or for or don't.
In which case you need to limp it to a shop and ask, or ask a ford dealer mechanic.
They are always more than willing to give you part locations and such for free.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals