• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Whatch ya doin tomorry?

reno

Reaction score
I have to work, but will be home by 2:30pm. I guess we will goto Bush Gardens and watch the fireworks there and enjoy a show. That is if the weather holds out. Been raining everyday here, mainly in the evenings.

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I am going to work on my dad's Case 830 tractor so I have something remotely comfy/modern to take on a antique tractor drive on the 11th. Most of the stuff that it needs done for the drive needs done for general usage anyway (power steering leaks like a sieve, front tire has a slow leak, needs the engine oil changed, the lights don't work...) The biggest task is that it is up at my grandfathers place at the moment 27 miles away. My dad has a 800 that is all painted up that he is taking, so together they should look nice together (the 830 still has original paint but for a '61 it doesn't look too bad, I will add a pic tonight) It will probably evolve into a weekend long event.

After that we will probably watch the neighbors try to launch fireworks, it is always a good laugh to watch them get chased around their yard because something messed up. :icon_rofl:

Psychopete

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Starting on building up my 5.0L short block. :D

My weekend goal is to have the short block together, then next weekend the long block. I also need to have my torque wrench checked to make sure it's in spec.

Than it shall sit until I save some more money.

Also, starter went in my junker (Tempo) a week and a half ago, but I need to take a closer look at it to see what the actual problem is. I hope this doesn't happen when the Ranger is out of comission LOL. I guess riding a bike wouldn't be all that bad.

Pete

91redneckranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1999 2WD Ranger
Transmission
Manual
Basically...im planning to set off some high-flying explosives...then get a little looped. normally it would be the other way around but we had a few mishaps last year...like when the mortar tube fell over and launched a shell into my buddys garage...

this year were gonna keep the door shut lol

snake

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Basically...im planning to set off some high-flying explosives...then get a little looped. normally it would be the other way around but we had a few mishaps last year...like when the mortar tube fell over and launched a shell into my buddys garage...

this year were gonna keep the door shut lol
Damn!!! Did the cat ever come back?;missingteeth;

lil red

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
im going to ride in the river rat parade with the firehouse
than mabe go help out my brother with the fireworks

and yes, i mean real fireworks, not the little garbage anyone can buy
gotta love parents that shoot fireworks as a side job, but now its just my brother shootin

Destroyer000

January 2009 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Engine Size
4.0. 4.0 Supercharged
Transmission
Manual
iam going to wake up an modify my front bumper an fit my new WINCH on it.. then either bury the truck then watch fireworks or watch fire works then bury the truck saturday haha

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
hopefully get the fuel pump hooked up on the ranger

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals