• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

wake up puget sound members

badmts

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
1st. vaction coming up 17april-easter will be so ready to wheel,please pm,email or call, my number is 253 208 8467 (please don't give out my number to anyone else on this site):icon_rofl: 2nd. found a cool place off of canyon rd and 512 ,lots of mud ,a few trails about .5 miles each and some hill climbs that might test you .3rd since Firestone is closed for easter the 4 of us(and YOU!) can go together ,if you are free easter morning we are going to capital forest in oly us101/sr8

Rolled Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Where is this cool place off canyon? I live just off of canyon and 176. I didn't know there was anywhere that close to play around. I just got a ranger again after not having one for a long time. I want to get it muddy.

badmts

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
It WAS behind ricky j's bar/grill! around the middle of may 2011 SOMEONE (if you ask inside the bar they say "it wasn't us") locked the gates and put up no trespass signs. now we are no defeatests and the area we are talkin about is pretty big we just need another way in! www.rickyjsplace.com they are just down the street from SAFEWAY on the left

Rolled Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
That sucks they gated it off. That would have been cool. I go there alot. I live right down the street.

dogboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'93
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
If somebody closed gates, and put up no trespassing signs, I'm willing to bet you're not supposed to be there. I don't think I would be looking for another way in.

Rolled Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I wouldn't go looking for another way in either. I figure it is fair game if there are no signs or anything but if it is clearly marked I just move on.

badmts

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
we pretty sure it was the people that own the softball fields that the mud guys would tear up not the unimproved forrest that you see my truck in-those signs are for OTHER PEOPLE anyway :dunno:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals