• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Valence mod help needed

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Here's the situation, I did this on the way home from work today, it's not that bad, but it is ugly, and I'm having my truck repainted in 1 month, due to it getting keyed. The front bumper will also be getting painted at the same time, due to a warranty claim with the body shop from a previous accident, and I don't know if they will need to paint the valence also, for blending purposes or what, so I would like to have this fixed in the next month. What are your ideas? Obviously I could just replace the valence, if anyone has one that's in good condition(and is in northern washington or southern british columbia) let me know, but what other options are there? I was thinking about cutting that whole section out, but until I get something in there to fill it in (hitch, winch, ect) it'll look kinda funny... if you have any pics of modified valances, something that will "fix" or remove this damage, please post them

Thoughts?? I am going to stop at the body shop tomorrow and talk to them, to see what they would be doing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals