• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

UPDATE ON THE UPDATE OF PROJECT OUTRANGEROUS

rjaaaaaa2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ranger
Transmission
Automatic
We finally got some good weather here in south central pa,. and I took advantage of it and really got some work done on my rear fenders. it's coming together finally and I can see how it's going to look. I'm probably going to put this fender in primer and put the truck back together for the summer so I can use it, I have a lot of other things to do when the weather gets nice,

rjaaaaaa2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ranger
Transmission
Automatic
BEEN WORKING ON A NEW REAR VALANCE MOLD, I'LL DO SOME FIBERGLASS OVER THIS MOLD . THIS WILL HOUSE MY TAIL LIGHTS, THE LINE ABOVE THE LIGHTS WILL BE AN LED LIGHT BAR TURN -STOP & BACK UP LIGHTS TO ACCOMPANY THE TAIL LIGHTS. WITH EXHAUST TIPS ON BOTH SIDES. HAVE TO FIT TRAIL HITCH IN THERE SOME WAY ??

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals