• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

tweed

68amc

06/2013 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I have a 2nd gen with a blue interior, my headliner and door cards are a blue paisley pattern. If I get nice bucket seats do you think I could pull off blue tweed? Even though I did the headliner and door cards myself, I can't trust myself for seats and There is a nice upholstery shop down the street that does great work for a decent price. Would that match the paisley pattern or would it be too much?

tbirdsps

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
I have a 2nd gen with a blue interior, my headliner and door cards are a blue paisley pattern. If I get nice bucket seats do you think I could pull off blue tweed? Even though I did the headliner and door cards myself, I can't trust myself for seats and There is a nice upholstery shop down the street that does great work for a decent price. Would that match the paisley pattern or would it be too much?
My opinion is that you should do exactly what you like. I installed seat covers in tweed and the door cards and headliner are "fake" swede.

SANY0348 (4).JPG

tylork92

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
post up pics of the interior.

68amc

06/2013 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals