• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

For Sale TwEECer RT for sale $300

thcscubajohn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
247ci
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
4"
Tire Size
31x10.50r15
My credo
Smog is for pussies.
I have one practically new tweecer RT for sale. Had it installed for a couple of weeks and decided to go a different direction. $300 shipped lower 48. $50 extra to ship it anywhere else.

Jtbuild

ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford ranger
Transmission
Manual
Do you still have this tweecer RT for sale? I'm looking around for one but my issue is that I keep finding them for 300-400 used but cost wise it seems to be a better option to buy it for the $450 from the website since I want to have support for the device even though I read that support is almost not existing. One can buy support but by the time one pays for support which comes with a new device then the cost ends up being the same for a used device compared to a new device.

19Walt93

Ford Technician
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
3"
Tire Size
235/55R16
My credo
If you don't have time to do it right will you have time to do it over?
Mike Glover at info@tweecer.com will sell you tech support for $75 and help with programming, etc.
That being said, I would think twice before buying used electronics or a used toothbrush.

Jtbuild

ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford ranger
Transmission
Manual
Mike Glover at info@tweecer.com will sell you tech support for $75 and help with programming, etc.
That being said, I would think twice before buying used electronics or a used toothbrush.
This is why I say it does not seem cost effective or smart and I can't understand why the used units are being sold for a price that will cost a buyer more to buy used than new. I would prefer support as my build is a 2000 ranger 2.5 forged internals arp full engine stud kit ported and polished head oversized valves and valve springs and retainers from boport a ported intake and plenum 94 mustang tb and a gt35 turbo and a 550/550 110lsa crane cam. I also have more going on with it but basically need to tune for the engine mods so I can get it to spin up the tires enough for burnout competitions and drift nights.

19Walt93

Ford Technician
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
3"
Tire Size
235/55R16
My credo
This is why I say it does not seem cost effective or smart and I can't understand why the used units are being sold for a price that will cost a buyer more to buy used than new. I would prefer support as my build is a 2000 ranger 2.5 forged internals arp full engine stud kit ported and polished head oversized valves and valve springs and retainers from boport a ported intake and plenum 94 mustang tb and a gt35 turbo and a 550/550 110lsa crane cam. I also have more going on with it but basically need to tune for the engine mods so I can get it to spin up the tires enough for burnout competitions and drift nights.
A 2000 is going to be EEC V/OBD II, the TwEECer I dealt with is for an EEC IV processor and I don't think he has a unit for those. Send Mike an email or look at his website before you buy it.

Jtbuild

ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford ranger
Transmission
Manual
I have already been on the site and already checked to make sure. My pcm says EEC IV right on the plastic of the bulkhead and when I checked with my PCM codes on the same sticker that everything is a match for the Tweecer RT. Also I have been a certified tech for almost 20 years and a engine builder as well as worked in a machine shop for a few years so I feel I got most of the info off my ecu properly. I just don't want to buy a used unit for the cost if not more than a new unit from Mike.

19Walt93

Ford Technician
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
3"
Tire Size
235/55R16
My credo
I've never seen EEC IV in anything that new, most everything went to EEC V in 96 except Super Duties, they switched for the 99 models that came out in January of 98. I agree about buying used, if it's more than 1/2 of new price I'd pass.

Jtbuild

ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford ranger
Transmission
Manual
Is not IV* I cannot get my sh!t together this evening. Lol

thcscubajohn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
247ci
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
4"
Tire Size
31x10.50r15
My credo
Smog is for pussies.
Do you still have this tweecer RT for sale? I'm looking around for one but my issue is that I keep finding them for 300-400 used but cost wise it seems to be a better option to buy it for the $450 from the website since I want to have support for the device even though I read that support is almost not existing. One can buy support but by the time one pays for support which comes with a new device then the cost ends up being the same for a used device compared to a new device.
Its still for sale, if you still want it ill sell it for $200+shipping

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals