Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
If it ain't broke, break it.
@Dirtman
When did you tile the furnace?
With marble yet....must have fell into some liquid gold.
Liquid gold? Is he peeing in the furnace too? I thought that would put the fire out.

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 32B05A80BF19AF Expires: July 1st, 2020

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Nice score on the chainsaw. That thing has a wicked score mark on the piston but you said the walls were good? That's odd. What size echo is it? I've determined my $30 husqy needs a little more work. I replaced the coil with a new one, still no spark. Messaged the seller that it had no spark and they emailed back in broken English asking if I didn't get the spark plug. Emailed again saying the coil was bad and they finally sent another coil. Second coil was good but still wouldn't fire. Compression test showed 85psi MAX but I couldn't keep the de-comp valve shut but still.... Haven't messed with it since the comp test. I will have to pull the muffler and get a peak inside. I assume it will need a new jug and ring, maybe a piston but these parts are oddly really cheap online. whenever I get my tax money I will sink some new parts in it and hopefully have a good backup saw. More like a second saw since I never have issues with my stihl chainsaw. I think I have a chainsaw for every day of the week and then some.
It is an early CS-370.

alwaysFlOoReD

Forum Staff Member
Forum Moderator
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '94, '80
Make / Model
Ford, GMC
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Liquid gold? Is he peeing in the furnace too? I thought that would put the fire out.
I think he is dehydrating his pee and using it for lighting. It is fluorescent after all....