• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

swatara state park

Blueranger99

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l v6, k&n box filter- this thing sucks... air
Transmission
Manual
i went wheelin today back at swatara state park, which has a road goin through it called old state rd. the trails branched off of it. the state park bulldozed and leveled off the trails and stacked boulders as high as my hood to block them off. they left one trail alone. it had a few deep water holes and some mud. the road through the park is terrible- huge potholes and stuff. they blocked off these trails and didnt touch the road. kinda backwards, just shows that they hate the wheelers that go back there.

Blueranger99

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l v6, k&n box filter- this thing sucks... air
Transmission
Manual
i just found out from my sisters bf that his buddy got caught by the fuzz when he was wheelin on those trails that got blocked off and they gave him a $1200 fine. guess i wont be wheelin back there much anymore, just on that trail that they didnt block off. i guess they didnt block it off because it goes down to a parkin area along the swatera creek. there are a few good mud holes down there.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals