• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Swap Trans Questions

freerider6_9

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Hey guys,

I havent been hanging out much till recently.

I am in the process of doing my swap to the 5.0, I have my engine, It came out of a 91 f-150 with an auto but I am putting in a manual trans, Which flywheel will I need in terms of balance and teeth count?

Also, my tranny came out of a 92 f-150, It is a five speed but im unsure exactly what it is as I'm away at university for 2 months. It has the internal slave just like my b2 had origonally and am wondering if I can keep this system by using the line that came with the trans? It looks like its the same at the master cylinder end of the line.

My final question is, Will my stock master cylinder in my B2 push enough fluid to release the clutch in the F-150 tranny?

freerider6_9

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
BUMP, nobody has any ideas on this?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals