• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Supercharger Kit

anupaum

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Hello everyone!

This afternoon, my sweetheart was involved in a crash that caved in the hood and front end of my supertruck. The truck is toast. It'll be too expensive to fix and I'm going to have to find something else to drive.

:sad:

However, the engine is still strong and the supercharger set-up is working really well. I hate to send this project to the junkyard, but I have NO TIME to work on replacing the truck's front end.

So, if someone is willing to pay me for the parts, my supercharger project will include the following:

1) An air to air intercooler.
2) All the piping associated with fitting this under the hood of a 2.3 liter Ranger.
3) An Eaton M90 supercharger in good condition. It has the dual-bearing nose cone fix and does not leak oil. This is the model with the factory external bypass valve. It works really well.
4) A custom Dave R. discharge plenum.
5) The stock M 90 intake, along with an adapter for a Mustang throttle body, which is also included.
6) All the brackets necessary to hold the blower in place.
7) A firewall adapter, wiring harness and custom Megasquirt fuel and spark management system. This has been rock-solid reliable. The truck always starts and has no trouble passing emissions testing.

If you want the engine too, we can work that out. The only mods I've done to the engine involve adding 19# per hour injectors.

I live in Sardis, British Columbia. If you're interested, please make me a SERIOUS offer by site mail.

anupaum

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Oh, one more thing . . .

I also have a set of forged pistons and a turbo head for this engine, if you're interested.

gymfloor

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Has no one made offers. What are you asking?

Sent from my AT300 using Tapatalk

anupaum

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Has no one made offers. What are you asking?

Sent from my AT300 using Tapatalk
All I've got left is the Megasquirt computer, the blower itself, the forged pistons and the turbo head. Everything else is gone.

Still interested?

anupaum

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Sardis, British Columbia. I'm about 2 hours north of Seattle.

01RangerEdge

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Ah, shipping would be a killer

anupaum

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Yes, for the heavy stuff. The Megasquirt is pretty light, though.

scarface

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
what do you want for the blower

Jfive

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
What version megasquirt? Also what type of wiring harness. Im interested but I have a 84 ranger and a few 2.3 motors that I'd like to install.

anupaum

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
What version megasquirt? Also what type of wiring harness. Im interested but I have a 84 ranger and a few 2.3 motors that I'd like to install.
It's version 4.2 of Megasquirt I. I let the wiring harness and adapter go when I sent the truck to the wrecking yard because I'd had NO interest in it.

The Megasquirt is set up for the DIS ignition system. It's fully tuned and worked really well. My truck never had an issue passing an emissions test with the Megasquirt installed.

Make me an offer, if you're serious.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals