• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Suicidal thoughts...

Will

Forum Staff Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I am at that stage and thought of suicide again..

So much stress has really laid and weighed me down this time..

Have no fucking idea on how to deal with it..I do see a psychologist weekly, it helps, when I get so far gone I distance myself from people and life.

My friend is dying in the hospital, not from COVID other health issues..seeing the family deal with this is heartbreaking...known him for 25 years. I miss my Rebecca, the shoulder pain, many other things..

I do believe in God, have my whole life..there have been signs from him and hearing Rebecca's voice..I am so scared on what will happen.

My mind wanders with these thoughts.

How should I clear these thoughts from my mind?

Really need some input for those who can really help.
Who can you help? I have a 19 year old child I deal with this all the time. We are alone in the universe with nuclear reactions and big rocks and physics and shit flying at us. It's up to us. Instead of looking inside, look outside. Go help somebody else. Be a rung on somebodies ladder. That's a DO. Go to an assisted living center and play checkers. Don't waste yourself. People need you. Stop thinking selfish.

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 81874766E40C6A 5th, 2022

97RangerXLT

Forum Staff Member
Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"
Who can you help? I have a 19 year old child I deal with this all the time. We are alone in the universe with nuclear reactions and big rocks and physics and shit flying at us. It's up to us. Instead of looking inside, look outside. Go help somebody else. Be a rung on somebodies ladder. That's a DO. Go to an assisted living center and play checkers. Don't waste yourself. People need you. Stop thinking selfish.
This is excellent advice. it is hard to be down or have those thoughts if you are helping someone else. with the state of things right now, food pantries are having trouble keeping up. volunteer. help someone who is in a bad place get to a better place in their lives. My wife and I volunteered for a very small pantry at our previous church. the interesting thing about he patrons was a good portion (probably 2/3 of them) wanted someone to talk with them talk about their issues, about life. some made poor choices, some just had a crap load dropped on them family/ job/ health wise and no real friends or family to sort it out with. A poverty of relationship is what its called, and having somewhere to turn to is a great way to get on an upward swing. you can be the one light that brings them hope.

AJ

Blmpkn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford ranger
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD