• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Stock Cab Bushing Size

budmc77

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Hey guy,
I'm running a 97 ext cab and am in the process of replacing all my cab bushings. Does anyone have the stock dimensions of the the bushings around the truck? My existing onea are pretty chewed up and from what I can tell the back two are right at 2 inches whereas the front and the radiator support ones are one inch. I am talking about the ones between the frame and the cab too. I plan to put just a 1 inch body lift on it but don't want the cab to be higher or lower in one section than other. My bushings will be made with a rubber compound that we use at work but just need to cut to size. Or if anyone has the sizes from other body lifts such as a 2 or 3, I could take how long they are and just subtract the "lift" from those dimensions. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

No members online now.

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals