• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Steering column diagram

b1pig

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford ranger
Transmission
Manual
Just throwing this out there for everyone. General info and not necessarily make/model specific.
I've had a hard time trying to find a replacement harness/brush assembly for the steering column of my truck. Literally the ONLY thing that does not function on my truck is the cruise control, and I suspect its because the brush assembly from the steering column is completely missing. After a lot of searching online, I hit a website that has a pile of full OEM steering column blow-out diagrams. There are several things that fit across the model range with any manufacturer. Found and confirmed my part through this diagram.

steeringcolumservices is the website... just giving credit, not a plug or anything.

Did the google-fu and found one shipped for a little over $16. Got myself another mini-project for my planned vacation time at the end of this month. :)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals