• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Stan Myers

reno

Reaction score
What about his invention? I found a video of him putting nothing but water into a engine, and talking about it, ANY water will work whether it be fresh water or salt water. If he drove from L.A. to New York, he would use 22 gals of water...22 Gallons!!!! his work has to be known by someone else. Why are we not utilizing this technology? Can someone please explain this?

I am not making claims, but it apparently worked, and if so, why not use it? I am still looking up Stan Myers, but it seems there are a lot of tin foil hat sites out there on him and his death, so I will not trust anything they have to say about his invention. I would like I honest, straight to the point answer\discussion on this.

Here is the youtube video I watched... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIgOn1kRw5s

MAKG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Stan Meyer was a scam artist, plain and simple.

He even lost a lawsuit for fraud.

It is a CLASSIC perpetual motion machine. If you aren't screaming BULLSHIT at the top of your lungs over that, you really need another hobby. You just weren't cut out for this.

The claim, in a nutshell, says you can run your car forever with a single car battery. If you withhold judgment on that, you're FAR beyond help. It's wild bullshit.

There is nothing magic about technology. Take a physics class before wasting everyone's time over this bullshit again. You NEED it. Desperately. This one was extremely obvious. It only "apparently" worked if your brain is turned off. People sometimes LIE for money.

reno

Reaction score
Stan Meyer was a scam artist, plain and simple.

He even lost a lawsuit for fraud.

It is a CLASSIC perpetual motion machine. If you aren't screaming BULLSHIT at the top of your lungs over that, you really need another hobby. You just weren't cut out for this.

The claim, in a nutshell, says you can run your car forever with a single car battery. If you withhold judgment on that, you're FAR beyond help. It's wild bullshit.

There is nothing magic about technology. Take a physics class before wasting everyone's time over this bullshit again. You NEED it. Desperately. This one was extremely obvious. It only "apparently" worked if your brain is turned off. People sometimes LIE for money.
hold on now makg, that is what starts the arguments with us, I said I am not making any claims. I repeated what was said, and wanted a non tin foil answer. Then you come here blasting me again. That is what I have been trying to tell you for so long, it is the way you answer sometimes. Back off a little. Man I even tried to put the extra info in there to indicate that I just wanted an answer on this from other than tin foil hat people, not ridiculed and be littled.

If you can't answer decently, then please don't bother. That is what sets me off. I don't see why I need a physics course when this is a DISCUSSION board, so we can't ask questions and wonder about something? Damn I'm sorry I even try around here with occasional jerks like you.

See-Ya!

MAKG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Your bullshit filter is turned off.

Please don't rationalize that.

You're picking random statements and asking people to discuss it. If it weren't random, that would be useful.

Just because you want something to be so, doesn't make it so. And in this case, you would have found quite a lot more than just conspiracy theories had you been looking for them. It's quite obvious you weren't.

EVERY time someone makes a too-good-to-be-true statement, look a little deeper than the surface to see if there is anything there. In this case, there is absolutely no basis in fact, and quite a number of reasons to think it's a scam. Including records of a court case where it was PROVEN to be a scam.

Discussing alternatives has its uses, but that's not what this is. The BS filters are completely off, so it's random statements. I.e., noise.

When you repeat someone's claims asking everyone to disprove it, like it or not, you ARE endorsing them.

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
is this how reno left the site?

AllanD

TRS Technical Staff
TRS Technical Advisor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987... sorta
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
'93 4.0
Transmission
Manual
Yep.

Good riddance.

AD

philzilla

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Almost 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
he really left ? oh well, no more discussions on "HHO" or other random crap that doesn't work

AllanD

TRS Technical Staff
TRS Technical Advisor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987... sorta
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
'93 4.0
Transmission
Manual
Hey! with Reno Gone can we ELIMINATE this entire forum?

AD

philzilla

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Almost 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
true, half the threads were started by him and there are almost all the same thing, i think he had a hard time getting it :dntknw:

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
I liked the guy, though he did make a few too many threads

KELLY88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997, 2005
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
I liked the guy, though he did make a few too many threads
:icon_rofl: X2. This statement coming from Boggin.

I gotta give Reno a little credit, at least he had an open mind. Instead of sitting back and bitching about our energy situation like most do at least he tried to get out there and look for something else. Sure it didn't work but at least an attempt was made, more than can be said for most people.

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
ok...

I liked the guy, Though he did make a few too many threads that were useless...

wait..
that still dont work..

i liked the guy, Though he did make a few too many random threads...

damn..
still dont work..

I liked the guy, Though he did....um....i got nothin

what the hell...:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

Sunk

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.5 Eco
Transmission
Automatic
ok...

I liked the guy, Though he did make a few too many threads that were useless...

wait..
that still dont work..

i liked the guy, Though he did make a few too many random threads...

damn..
still dont work..

I liked the guy, Though he did....um....i got nothin

what the hell...:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:
I just thought it was funny that you thought he started too many threads...

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Can I run my car on vegetables? I figured if I eat a ton of broccoli and fart into a holding tank, I should be able to get 30+ mpg out of my 4.0 Ranger.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals