• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Speed sensor issues

nuclassic

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
So, I did a swap from a auto to manual tranny but my new truck has LSD from a mustang underneath it. Finally got it running and I have no speedo or tach, the ABS light is on. I'm guessing it's the lack of the VSS in the rear diff. Does anyone know of a way I can at least get my speedo and tach back? :icon_confused:

RonD

Official TRS AI
TRS Technical Advisor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
What year/model manual trans when in?
Does it have a speedometer output, even cable out would help, dakota digital SEN-01-2 - 8K converts cable to VSS

Why no tach if engine is the same?

Dakota Digital can definitely help with both speedo and tach signals if there are no factory parts that will get it working.

Last edited:

nuclassic

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
The guy I got it from told me it was from an 04 Ranger. Right now I do have a tach. I was half asleep posting. I meant odometer. Right now I have no speedo at all. Thanks for the info on Dakota Digital, I'll have to look into it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals