• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Spacers review...it just seems wierd

Kingoverace

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
EFI 5.0
Transmission
Automatic
So Im trying to get spacers under my friends 01...and these Springtechs for IFS are said to lift it 2"s but looking at it, it only looks like an inch thick...has anyone actually used these and got a full 2"s...

Atleast with the TTB spacers you can see 2"s...this is why im curious..

Any installed pics or feedback would be awsome!

JXC012

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Due to the geometry of the front suspension when you put a spacer under the spring you get approximately twice the lift versus the thickness of the spacer. I had 1.5" thick spacers on my truck a while back and they lifted the truck about 3 inches. They also caused alignment problems though. Even with the new cam bolts it couldn't be aligned so I got Fabtech spindles instead.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
You will get more lift then you think. I used Springtech coils and I love them. I put Fabtech 3 inch spindles on and the coils at the same time and I got a lot of lift!!! They have a good rep and are great coils springs. I never used a spacer before but had friends who put them on many years ago and still have them on their trucks!!! Go for it!! Better then adding crappy washers!!! Much safer as well!!!

:icon_thumby::icon_thumby:

Kingoverace

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
EFI 5.0
Transmission
Automatic
sounds good so far...Anyone else use these spacers???

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals