• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

south jersey and central guys read up also anyone else that might be interested......

1988broncoll

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Ok well here is the deal RumpRangerSTX, STRUCK, and myself have been talking and would like to organize a club. It would be something where we would do a scheduled meet at least once a month. Then if you want to meet up with other members inbetween the set once a month meeting/gathering you can. This would help everyone to get to meet each other that are from around our area's. You don't have to have a lifted truck to join or anything its for all RBV's. We would all still be a part of TRS it would just be a side club that is still based from this site. I have already talked with Jim and he gave the go ahead to try and set something like this up. The meetings once a month dont have to be revolved around just wheeling it could be a trail cruise or everyone could meet up at a parking lot and just hang out for a little bit. We could even do the meets all around our area meet up in a different spot every month so this way here everyone is traveling the same distance. There are a lot of 4x4 clubs around that wheel but they are mainly jeep guys so lets something up and start a RBV club if anyone is interested in joining or think this would be a good idea please post up or PM me. we will start off with seeing if anyone is interested then we will go from there... Thanks guys

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i hope more people show up then the last time and drive there rbv all but dave u are just too big lol :icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

kevinsranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
i would be interested but i lost my license til june next year lol

1988broncoll

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
thats never a good thing look at it this way you have alot of time to work on the truck and not have to worry about needing to take it some place lol

ssj123

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Automatic
im very interested. i used to belong to a jeep club with my cherokee back before my ranger days and i kind of miss it. the club not the heep:icon_rofl:. the idea of an rbv club in the south jersey area is something id be up for 110%:icon_thumby:. definitly keep me updated on this and id even be up for helping out organize stuff with you guys.

ssj123

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Automatic
hmm nothing new on this :icon_confused:

1988broncoll

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
its still in the works... Right now im in the process of thinking of a group name.. Everyone that reads this your more then welcome to through up a name and we will pick the best ones out of them. I was thinking about setting something up one of these up coming weekends. It will most likely be on a sunday so that STRUCK can tag along. Plus I think sundays are pretty much easier for everyone. It will be pretty much a meet and great with a few trail rides. Im not going to be doing any major wheeling for awhile not with 27inch tall street tires for now but im still up for some trail rides. ssj you going to fuddruckers tonight?

ssj123

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Automatic
no fuddruckers tonight. i have the motor apart on the pontiac. im putting a new intake manifold and carb on it and im also repainting the block. it sucks showing your car but not being able to show off under the hood :annoyed:

STRUCK

June 2009 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Thanks for making it a sunday. This sunday is the only sunday this month that isnt good for me, all the rest are open.

ssj123 I know what your going through I just picked up my new short block for my Mustang. I'm pulling the stock motor out this sunday and doing some much needed cleaning and painting under the hood.

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
sunday mouns. ok with me as long as it is day time

Jim Oaks

Just some guy with a website
Administrator
Founder / Site Owner
Supporting Vendor
Article Contributor
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1996 / 2021
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0 / 2.3 Ecoboost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6-inches
Tire Size
33x12.50x15
I would suggest keeping this casual. No member dues. No officers. Don't let people become a member until you and the other members have actually met face to face. You don't want members who are just 'internet' members. The member hosting the run is 'Trail Boss'. Person hosting the event is in charge of the event.

When you start electing officers, accepting dues, and let 'internet' members who don't even show up for meetings vote and have input in the 'clubs' direction, then you're asking for trouble. Remember, that guy you let join online and doesn't even show up, could be some 13 year old kid.

Just my 2-cents.

Downey

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
this would be fun but idk if i could show up every month

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
yes u r rite on that jim all i want is to go trail riding with rbv and to c how they did this and do that. just to bs with them

STRUCK

June 2009 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I also agree with you jim. I think this would just be a great way to put names to faces and find some more local rbv guys to go wheeling or just hang out and bs.

88BII its nothing against the club idea we could still be a club, but maybe just the SJ/CJ chapter of the ranger station.com. Just an idea:dunno:

ssj123

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Automatic
theres nothing wrong with the casual approach it would still be fun but my own personal opinion from past experiences would be leaning more towards a formal club. my last club involved officers and member dues and monthly meetings and we never had any problems. as far as the membership dues go they are not required especially with the current economy but having officers and the monthly meeting made everything much more organized and everything went alot smoother. it also helps when you attend events as a club to keep everything organized and not so chaotic. im game either way we go but thats just my opinion based on previous experiences.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals