• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

song identification required

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ok, i've got a little bit of a song stuck in my head, and i have no idea what it's called... it starts out with a garage band sounding intro, which is quickly overlaid with a stereotypical 70's flying saucer whistling noise, the music video shows a garage band which has a close encouter, i remember at some point the main guy is drinking milk out of the carton, standing infront of the fridge, with long hair. The singer goes to the authorities about the aliens which are now in his back yard, coming back home near the end of the video, the alien is standing infront of the fridge, in a bath robe, drinking milk from the carton, the guy says "is that my robe?" the alien says "yeah" and then asks if he's drinking his milk, again yeah... the alien says "did you tell them about me?" he says "yeah, but they didn't believe me"

any ideas? the style of music is heavy... rock/metal

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Is that where you've been hiding for the last three months? On an alien space ship wearing a bathrobe and drinking milk? I hope it was Celestial Cow Milk...that stuff puts wing in your wang...

Anyway...never heard of it...you sure it wasn't a dream?

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
thanks shane! that would be it!

you know you have been on this site too long, when you stop posting for 3 months, come back, make a new thread, and 8 days later, your user cp is still so full of updates, that your new thread is on page 2 of your list of subscribed threads with unread replies

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals