• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Some questions

NIPs

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.5L 4Cyl
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
One shot one Kill
Im very good at diagnosing most problems with an engine and suspension related problems, on craiglist near me is a 2000 Ford ranger 4x4 3.0 Manuel, the post goes like this $700 and its Urs cranks but wont start, has 250k might need an engine in bold, clearly the person selling it has no idea whats wrong with it, well if it cranks and wont start it means ur not getting fuel or spark, my 1st 2 thoughts that came to me that could be the problem considering it has 250k was fuel pump, and then I started thinking we live in Michigan and we dont have the best roads lol, what he if just triggered the fuel shutoff or something stupidly simple and its a fuel relay, so my question is should I take the risk and buy it or let it b, not a bad looking truck minimum rust

mat-archer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
If you've got the space, and some extra cash you don't need for other immediate purposes, why not? Who knows you may get it running with minimal coin invested into it. If it ends up looking like a pain in the ass, or high dollar repair, part it out make your money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NIPs

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.5L 4Cyl
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
One shot one Kill
Well I dont have a vehicle right now and I was thinking the same thing and worse case scenario is its completely screwed I wouldn't mind having it cuz its a Manuel and a 3.0, I dont really have the space myself but I know people who do have the space

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

NIPs

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.5L 4Cyl
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
One shot one Kill
Well its gone its not craigslist anymore

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals