Started as a b2 blown tranny and didn't run for a few hundred bucks. Got it running and driving, drove it for a bit and then cut the back half off and decided to put a ranger cab on it. First it got a Dana 30 leaf and an 8.8. Now it just got a 351w c6 and super duty 50 and 10.5, 3 link with foa coilovers and 38.5s. 6 years into it now.
I originally swapped a 79F150 D44 under my rig but after the 302 swap I couln't go out without breaking front shafts. The first of this year I swapped in a set of 60's. Still have a few things to tidey up but so I haven't gotten to wheel it yet.
I have a 78-79 HP Dana 44 under mine. It has been narrowed to early bronco width on the passenger side. I was breaking shafts quite often and ended up putting RCVs in about 6 years ago. Problem solved. If I built another trail rig it would have one tons and probably would be a tube chassis instead of a Ranger.