• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

So who Goes to MMA Gyms.

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Transmission
Automatic
So I finally decided to go out and get in shape, But wanted to do something that worked all the muscle groups and be interseting to me. So I found a MMA gym here in town, the Gym covers Boxing, Grappling, Gi and No Gi Jit ishu, and Strength Conditoning. and the Nice thing is they have two locations with classes going all day so if I miss the session I want at one gym I can go catch it at the other.
So I pretty stoked this should be fun, And My fat ass can start to Lean up.

So What do you guys do at the gym to keep it fun and not gay, Sorry guys screaming in the corner kinda scary me SEX or Weight Lifting?

c_note

September 2009 OTOM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger/Explorer
Engine Size
4.0 sohc
Transmission
Manual
if you want to get in shape, join the Marine Corps. lol. just messin.

nothin will get u in shape like run for long distances at a slow steady pace. but that will get boring real quick.

the most entertaining excersize for me is grappling and wrestling. it definitly works every muscle group and teaches you alot about your body and limits.

240cubes

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'00 '96 '89 '88
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 5.7 2.9
Transmission
Manual
ive been doing MMA for about a year and a half now and i love every second of it, i wrestled all four years in high school with 2 state titles and i have somewhat of a judo background. its alot of fun since youre able to mix it up with different styles, i practice judo, grappling, kickboxing, assorted martial arts techniques and ive just started learning some muay thai

ive had 4 amateur fights and havent lost yet so basically im loving it

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals