• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

So excited!!!!

mc_muench

Reaction score
Make / Model
Ford
At about 1pm today I'm going to look a ranger for sale...I MISS MY RANGER!!!!:bawling:

But...it's not any old regular ranger, its a 1995 Mazda B2300 5spd 4x4 and better yet, reg cab/short bed:icon_surprised::yahoo::headbang::icon_hornsup:

IMO the best ranger combo you can get.

Its $1900, has 150k, manual hubs, tonneau cover, same calypso green as my old truck, and I'm hoping a manual t-case cause with the options it has already it seems like it could be the case, if it is...I dont even want to think about it, some way, some how, IM GETTING IT!!!! Even if it isnt a manual t-case, I would still buy it, cause 4cyl and 4x4 are rare!!!!

I would post the ad but...THIS THING IS MINE!!!! just picture it in your head...

Ill take some pics and post em after I go to look at it.

Wish me luck!!!!

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Well, on Monday you did post the CL and said you were going to look at it today. Hope it's as good as you think or need. Need to get something like that this year just for the
Winter.
Dave

mc_muench

Reaction score
Make / Model
Ford
Went to go look at it runs beautifully, rides like a dream, and it does have a manual t-case.:yahoo::headbang::icon_hornsup:

Only to things wrong...a nickel sized spot of rust where all rangers rust, and a fore arm sized dent and scratches on the right passneger fender. None of this phases me...

Alas, I didnt buy it:bawling::annoyed:

Going away this weekend so it isnt a time to buy a new car, if it still available next week im buying, not getting my hopes up tho, he said there was someone else looking at it tomorrow.

But I will not stop looking for another one of these...30mpg plus 4x4...I will drive across this great land of ours to buy it

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals