• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Snohomish Yard

Sultan

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I live in south Snohomish county and I was wondering if anybody knows a good wreaking yard. Thanks. RS

badmts

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
pull a part lynnwood

79F1504X400

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L,6.6L
Transmission
Manual
Theres also a Pull-A-Part in Arlington, just off 172nd next to airport thats rather park-like as compared to the Lynnwood yard.

Sultan

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
The one in Arlington is cool!

RacinNdrummin

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Arlington usually has the best RBV parts in my opinion as well... seen some good stuff out there...

Pull-A-part got bought out though, so expect price increases in the near future...

Panzerbjorn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
I work in Arlington. Pull-a-part just sold and is now named Pick-N-Pull or some such. Nice facility.

MJSBII

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
bronco II
Transmission
Automatic
Prices did go up but arlington is much nicer place than lynnhood

RacinNdrummin

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Expect prices to go up at all the Ex-pull-a-parts now that they are Pick-N-pulls, their prices are all tied together... I was talking to one of the guys who works at the tacoma branch before the transfer, and he said he expects the prices to go up quite a bit just based on the price list Pick-N-Pull had on their website for the vancouver area (Where pick-N-pull is based). Hopefully they have their deals they have down south on certain days, then it might be worth it. If prices go up too much, Ill just be hitting Budget Truck wrecking here in auburn, they have quoted me some pretty good prices, competitive to PAP as long as I pull it, and they have a lot better stuff...

5.0fox

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I prefer budget over pull-a-part anyway. Way less shady people in the budget yard. When im at pull-a-part im afraid to take my eyes off my tool box!

kimcrwbr1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Automatic
Is Rays auto wrecker still by silver lake (crazy Rays) I used to go there all the time when I lived in lynnwood.

RacinNdrummin

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
LOL Ive been to Crazy Rays a couple of times, bought the front clip off of a 71 maverick for my 74 grabber there... It was hilarious, one time I was there, he got a phone call asking about some import parts, and he hollared at the guy on the phone "I dont sell no JAP shit!!!".... Havent been there in years, but he had some fairly decent stuff in there from what I remember... Wouldnt suprise me if the old bastard aint around anymore though...

kimcrwbr1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Automatic
LOL Ive been to Crazy Rays a couple of times, bought the front clip off of a 71 maverick for my 74 grabber there... It was hilarious, one time I was there, he got a phone call asking about some import parts, and he hollared at the guy on the phone "I dont sell no JAP shit!!!".... Havent been there in years, but he had some fairly decent stuff in there from what I remember... Wouldnt suprise me if the old bastard aint around anymore though...
Thats funny the last time I was there he was pissed someone put a datsun motor in a pinto and it ended up in his yard and he kept saying he was under attack from the japs.(we got hit he kept saying) His prices were always less than half of anywhere else. I think he was the first real pull a part long before they got popular. The last part i bought there was a rear end for a 67 dodge dart for $75. I believe he was a retired master seargent from WWII or Korea quite the character.

79F1504X400

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L,6.6L
Transmission
Manual
Sad to Say.....

There's no more Crazy Ray's Wrecking Yard.....its been bulldozed and houses now sit where cars once sat. I live just a few blocks from where it was. I have it on very good word though....that ol Ray himself is alive and well...still crazier than a pet racoon and still cussing the Japanese. I happen to work with his step-daughter (who is very easy on the eyes) and she's told me he's doing well. Despite his age!! I miss going to his old wrecking yard....there were alot of old cars in there. He didnt know what he had.....you literally had to go out and search for it. That was half the fun....then go into the office for more entertainment!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals