• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Show us your 2019-2020 Ford Ranger

lillburro

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford ranger
Transmission
Automatic
here a few 2020 lariat 2wd level kit 285/6518 RBP tires Roush cai spikes on lugs gator cover raptor lights wrapped head and tail lights strait piped

Bov, bullydog programmer , red accents and flat black hood accents on the way

Attachments

lillburro

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford ranger
Transmission
Automatic
posted twice my bad

dhdaniel

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Engine Size
4 cyl
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Very nice, Tires and ride height look great, Can you elaborate on the "strait piped"?

Dave

lillburro

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford ranger
Transmission
Automatic
removed muffler and resonator 3 inch cat back. might add a muffler i need it deeper sounding open to suggestions

TN-Retiree

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger Lariat
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Probably not everyone's cup o' tea. 2/4 drop, WildTrak roof rails, DiamondBack w/power locks and auto lighting.

Truck works for a living and dropping it makes bed, cabin and roof access so much easier.

Tailgate is the better part of 10" lower than my wife's FX4.View attachment 43828
But it might be my cup o' tea (y) Could you please tell me what Brand kit you used to lower it? Thanks.

win

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
But it might be my cup o' tea (y) Could you please tell me what Brand kit you used to lower it? Thanks.
Made my own "kit".

Hand cut new grooves on a set of FX4 front shocks to lower the spring seat 1.25"

Had the rear springs re-arched by 3"at a local spring shop. Used 3 1/8" spring perches, new 2 1/2" u-bolts and a set of Jeep spring plates to flip the axle. With the new spring plates on top of original spring perches, used the u-bolts to dial in <.5 degrees of pinion angle and locked the axle into place.

Added a pair of early 2000's Nisan Frontier Rancho RS9000 shocks with Amazon sourced 14mm x 16mm aluminum tube cut to 40mm for the bushing mounts.

Final result was a bit low in back, used a set of Amazon sourced 1" lift spring shackles for the final rear height

Replaced the OEM foam bump stops with 600 lbs/in Timbren rubber springs spaced about 1" above the upper spring plate.

Set the Rancho's to max stiffness setting and am VERY pleased with ride and stance. OEM spring rates, the FX4 front shocks soften the front harshness and the Rancho's keep the back end under control.

OEM FX4 rear springs have a lot more arch than 2/4 WD springs and might be an option for the needed 2.5" - 3" "lift"needed for the axle flip.

Last edited:

TN-Retiree

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger Lariat
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Made my own "kit".
Good job! I am impressed (y)

Waaaayyyy above my backyard capabilities so it looks like I'll keep mine stock.

MXGOLF

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger Lariat
Transmission
Automatic
Here is my 2 month old baby. So far so good. I am planning on doing an exhaust and air box modifications plus a 2.5" riser for the front end.
It is nice and quite and comfortable. I added on the mud flaps and black nurf bars. I also had the windows tinted to match the rear windows. I like it a lot so far.

Attachments

RangerNumber3

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Here is my 2 month old baby. So far so good. I am planning on doing an exhaust and air box modifications plus a 2.5" riser for the front end.
It is nice and quite and comfortable. I added on the mud flaps and black nurf bars. I also had the windows tinted to match the rear windows. I like it a lot so far.
NICE!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals