• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

short term fuel trim not responding?

vegeta

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
this is a 2006 ford ranger 4.0 auto. running a eaton m90 supercharger at 3.5 lb.s of boost.
ecm is showing a p0171 and p0174 but short term fuel is at .85 and long term is at 1.2 ? no vacuum leaks.
if i introduce a vacuum leak fuel trim dose not change ? i was running this combo for a few months with no issues ran great.
didn't ck fuel trim back them but no issue so didn't see the need. pulled the engine at the beginning of the month to replace timing
chain cassettes replaced the rings seeing i was there. did replace one stuck open fuel injector and both upstream o2 sensors.
no exhaust leaks the code will set with in a minute of driving what i have is a sct programmer but i can data log. i have a aem air/fuel gauge
it bounces around 14.1 to 14.9 most of the time.

Attachments

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals